Prestige Real Estate Auction’s progressive marketing and sales techniques represent the fastest means to convert the property into immediate CASH
Recognizing the importance of ongoing carrying costs and/or the loss of return on capital in idle assets, the marketplace increasingly perceives the importance of the time value of money. In response, the volume of sales by auction increases as a percentage of the total U.S. Real Estate sales and is projected to reach a significant percentage of total sales, early in the 21st century, according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Contrary to the outdated “fire-sale” concept, auction represents a positive and informed business decision and becomes an exciting event where bidders compete equally and act in their own interest. The seller has the opportunity to obtain not only a willing buyer but also the best of all willing buyers, one that has been stimulated by a desire for the seller’s property and actively competes with other bidders to obtain that property.
Prestige- believes that a properly marketed, professionally conducted, public, open outcry auction will invariably produce a fair market sale price. We believe that the high bid received at the auction when all bidders are afforded the equal opportunity to make their “last and best bid”, represents the ultimate appraisal of the fair market value of the property. All current and new prospects will be forced to the point of decision and be required to compete openly and aggressively, if they are to prevail, at a public auction. No other method of sale can produce comparable urgency and competition.
- The auction will stimulate and accelerate the sale cycle, unlike other sales methods that will allow you to reap return on capital investment more quickly.
- Massive local, regional and national/international exposure outperforms ordinary advertising methodologies.
- A true competitive bidding environment creates greater potential for higher sales revenue than typical sales methods (which generate little or no buyer competition). Auction adds a sense of buyer urgency, motivation to act and (by bringing all buyers together on auction day) to actively compete for your properties.
Benefits of Selling Property at Auction
- Auctions are NOW events – focusing the attention of the market to YOUR property
- Buyer pays the commission, title and closing fees (typically paid for by the seller)
- Cost-effective, accelerated method of sale
- Exposure of the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- You pick day and time of sale and have the freedom to plan your next step
- 30 days or less to close
- Non contingent offers- not contigent on financing, appraiseal or inspection.
- Sold on your terms, no negotiating
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility
- Buyers come prepared to buy
- Auction creates competition among buyers
- Auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Realizing the true market value for the property
- No price ceiling
- It requires potential buyers to pre-qualify for financing
- It eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Competition between other similar properties in your area eliminated
- Timely sale reduces long-term carrying costs – including taxes and maintenance
We specialize in selling your unique Colorado property. SInce we are part of United Country we offer the most effective system to expose your luxuary, hunting, land and acerage, golf, ski resort, or ranch to the maximum amount of buyers:
We do this by:
To sell your property for market value, a price that a willing and knowledgeable buyer will pay. The auction method will likely procure a higher net return than any other sale method, considering the time value of money, maximization of marketplace interest and buyer competition.
Need more info to decide if auction is right for you? Learn more.